Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HALLOWEEN PARTY

Our HALLOWEEN PARTY will be held on MONDAY, October 31st (which is nice, because it's HALLOWEEN DAY). Make sure your little ones are dressed up! At the end of the party we will be having a "TREAT EXCHANGE"... Please send TWELVE "Treats" with your child to pass out. A bag will be provided by us for the kids to collect their goodies in. MY TWO CENTS - I personally feel that the kids get quite enough candy during this particular holiday (at home, Trick or Treating, Trunk or Treats, Halloween Parties, etc...) so I prefer that you get a little creative with your "TREATS" for preschool. We love pencils, erasers, stickers, bouncy balls, hand drawn pictures from your child, little tattoos, glo bands, dollar store junk (yes, I said that - it's still better than candy), and so on. NOW, that being said - if you are putting together little goodie bags and you're just dying to throw in some sweets because it would be cute, I get that. I will still love you and, of course, your child! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


P.S. I have had some of you offer to bring food, treats, etc... to the party. You are always welcome to do that! Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. I knew I should have read this before I sent her to school! :(

    ReplyDelete