Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wednesday, September 28th...

Today was a fun day! Our Teddy Bears were invited to school today. We had a fun day teaching the Preschool rules to our cute little animals. There's nothing quite like hearing the preschoolers explaining the rules... I get an idea of how I look to them when I see them copying me! We also reviewed the letter sounds we have been learning; a, c, and t.

We read this book...

and this book...


In arts and crafts we decorated a teddy bear puppet! Some of the classes took theirs home and others waited for the paint to dry. (We left it up to the individual teachers to choose their medium - paint, crayons, markers, etc...)

PARENT NOTES: We sent home a note and form to be filled out for school pictures next week. I know my previous post has info. on the schedule that was incorrect. Here is the update: ALL THREE DAY CLASSES WILL HAVE PICTURES ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5TH. Even if you aren't planning on ordering pics, please be aware that their pics will be taken to use in the class photos. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment